1. Your personal information is important to us
2. How we collect your personal information
yWorld may collect your personal information:
• from you, when you register an account with yWorld and when you voluntarily provide us with your personal information;
• from our enterprise subscribers (ie. Businesses or Organisations) [add link to the Business and Organisation information pages] to whom you have provided your personal information, in which case we will notify you that we have been provided with your personal information and will seek your consent for us to use it. Where you do not give us your consent, then we will destroy your personal information;
• when you access or use yWorld; and
• where required by law.
We collect your personal information to allow us to tailor yWorld to your preferences and cater for your personal interests.
We use "cookies" to allow us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit yWorld. A cookie does not identify you personally but may identify your computer. You can use your Internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will allow you to accept or reject it. If you choose not to accept a cookie, then this may mean you may not be able to take full advantage of yWorld.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information
yWorld allows you to anonymously create relationships with our enterprise subscribers and receive information about their product and service offerings via yWorld by one or more means of communication (eg sms, mms and email). yWorld allows you to receive information you have expressed interest in, or we think that you may be interested in, while at the same time keeping your personal information private. If you indicate that you no longer wish to receive information from one or more yWorld enterprise subscriber(s) we will remove you from that subscriber list and you will not receive further information from those enterprise subscriber(s) within yWorld.